Assistant Facilities Manager (Property Management) – Ref 813Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a large managing agent and they are currently looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager who will support and report into two Facilities Managers based at their office in Middlesex.
The Assistant FM will support the provision of facilities services to a portfolio of managed properties to their internal company standards ensuring the highest standards of management, maintenance and servicing to the properties and their occupiers.
The portfolio consists of offices, business parks, retail parks and industrial estates across Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire which are managed on behalf of multiple investor clients.
This is a full time role and a full, clean driving licence and car for travel between sites is essential (fuel can be reclaimed via expenses).
The position will suit candidates with some FM experience who wish to progress to full FM level within 2 – 5 years and who are seeking to establish a career in facilities management.
The characteristics desired include a flexible “can-do” attitude and a confident approach.
The individual should be able to work on their own initiative but also understand the necessity of complying with policy, procedure and client requests as directed.
Full induction and training is provided.
Previous property management and experience in the operation of financial management and health and safety management systems is desirable. Core responsibilities include;
- Financial Management – service charge management, raising orders, paying invoices
- Occupier liaison – communication, advice, guidance and providing good customer service
- Procurement – implementation of procurement strategy and contract performance measurement / monitoring for grounds, landscape, security, cleaning, building fabric, M&E and lift contracts
- Health and Safety – maintaining health, safety and environmental management systems, testing and implementing emergency and disaster recovery procedures
- Property management – identifying, scheduling and organising maintenance and repair works (fabric, mechanical, electrical, general building trades) whilst ensuring good safety, good quality and value for money
Further details are available from Maxwell Stephens.