Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Overview: To act as the Facilities Manager – Hard and Soft Services – across 2 independent diverse buildings. You will be the lead service provider within the building for the service users and stakeholders ensuring an efficient and pro-active approach to the management of the Facility.
Main Accountabilities: To support the Operations Manager in the effective day to day delivery of hard and soft services for the contract. Your areas of responsibilities include the following:
- Client relations
- Human Resources
- Strong generalist operational FM preferably gained in a PFI/PPP/LIFT Healthcare environment.
- Good people management skills.
- Knowledge of FM service delivery with emphasis on hard services.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and practice and applicable regulations in healthcare sector – HTMs etc.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to manage relationships at all levels.
- Numerate with commercial awareness and experience in managing budgets.
- Ability to manage and drive service delivery.
- Computer literate and competent with MS packages including Excel.
- Motivated, calm personality.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Manages and copes well with pressure in a challenging environment.
- Able to manage and develop client and stakeholder relationships.
- Understanding of managing relationships within stakeholders in a PFI/PPP type contract
- Awareness of NHS/Healthcare culture.
- Good general level of education.
- Specific qualifications are not essential.
- Ability to attend site out of hours, 7 day operation.