Estates ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, who manage many of the UK’s most prestigious developments, are looking to appoint a creative and articulate Estates Manager to work in Central London. You will be primarily focussed on delivering a world class estate for world class occupiers at one of London’s premier mixed use developments.
- Conduct regular audits of all estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and presentation are upheld throughout, both in upfront public spaces and “back-of-house” service areas.
- Manage the production of the annual estate and retail area service charge budgets and management accounts coordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Liaise with outside parties such as Local Authorities & Emergency Services, ensuring that their activities are coordinated with those of our client.To forge new links between the estate and the local community, neighbours, local community groups, London wide organisations and media organisations
- To provide support to all retail occupiers to ensure that they comply with current legislation by undertaking regular physical audits of the safety provisions they have in place and providing recommendations/ advice as required.
- To manage the procurement maintenance and use of all Estate equipment producing and updating maintenance schedules and a capital replacement programme in accordance with Long term Costing initiatives. Ensure that all aspects of staff training and welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed.
Knowledge & Skills
- Contractor Management
- Fabric Management
- Budget Management
- People Management
- Health & Safety
- Strong experience of building management and working with commercial occupiers
- Team working ethos and the ability to work with and positively influence clients, colleagues and service partners
- Landscaping experience
- Some experience of working with retailers
- Some experience of managing events safely
To apply please speak to Ashley Cant on 0207 118 4848 and email your application for his attention to firstname.lastname@example.org