Facilities Manager (Development Opportunity)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a national property company with a network of offices across the world.
As a result of their exceptional reputation and continued success, we are supporting them with the recruitment of a Facilities Manager for one of their client sites in the City of London. Renowned for managing some of the country’s most complex commercial property portfolios, the successful candidate must have excellent general knowledge of FM and preferably have either client side FM experience or property management experience.
You will be responsible for assisting the onsite senior Facilities Manager with the management of a major property in the City of London.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required:
- IOSH qualified ideal
- Minimum 3 years in a similar Facilities role
- Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
- Single or multi-site Building Management experience
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of FM – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent IT system skills – Financial database use / Excel / Word / PowerPoint, with additional knowledge in software such as AutoCAD / CAFM highly useful
- Degree Qualification is preferred.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org