Facilities Manager- EMEA (Financial Services)Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global business advisory firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Manager to ensure an exceptional delivery standard for all services including reception, catering, cleaning, maintenance, office moves, health and safety, security, post and print room, procurement and other associated services.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to deliver effective and first class service and solutions to the EMEA region. Travel across the EMEA region to manage Real Estate projects will be a key element of the role.
This is a key position within the Facilities function which operates in a high pressure, fast moving and customer facing environment.
- Providing exceptional service delivery for all Facilities and Real Estate services.
- Real Estate management of EMEA locations.
- Preparing and agreeing annual budgets alongside the EMEA Real Estate & Facilities Director.
- Variance reporting and financial analysis of key Real Estate and Facilities projects.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business in the UK and EMEA.
- Planning office space across all EMEA office, working with key stakeholders as appropriate including IT, HR and Finance.
- Planning and overseeing the execution of internal office moves.
- Using CAD to design and maintain office floor plans and forecasting space management strategy.
- Management of a range of external service providers.
- Landlord and building management relationship management.
- Management of the key external service providers.
- Do you possess procurement experience and management of service suppliers?
- Do you have multidisciplinary experience in Office/Facilities Management with professional/financial services firms?
- Do you have demonstrable experience in preparing budgets and managing P and L?
- Do you have experience of using CAD and Microsoft packages?
- Do you have previous experience in managing a team?
- Do you possess M&E knowledge?
- Do you possess technical/professional knowledge?
If so, please contact either Robyn Powner OR Peter Forshaw on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role.